Bryony stops growing business wasting money on marketing. She gives them what they need to make calm, confident, decisions about marketing investments for long-term business growth.
|Introduction||A powerful and practical marketing speaker for entrepreneurial audiences. Bryony is the multi-award winning creator of the Watertight Marketing methodology, captured in the best-selling book of the same name. Bryony's sessions are entertaining and practical, giving business leaders what they need to understand how and why their marketing isn't working, and what to do about it.
|Biography||To quote one reviewer on Amazon, Bryony Thomas is the author of “the book on marketing that makes sense of the rest”. Watertight Marketing (Panoma Press) brings together her extensive experience and many perspectives on marketing.
- She was managing telephone fundraising campaigns for the likes of Mind and Help the Aged at age 19.
- She was designing and running pan-European campaigns for Dell and Microsoft by age 24.
- She secured a role as divisional director of marketing in FTSE 100, Experian, by age 28.
As a self-funding student she took the role of telephone fundraising with ActionAid, within 3 months – aged just 19 – she was co-managing telephone fundraising campaigns for UK’s best-loved charities, alongside her ‘full time’ studies. By age 24 she was heading up the largest account at leading technology marketing agency Mason Zimbler – running integrated campaigns across Europe for the likes of IBM and Dell. If you ask nicely, she’ll tell you about the yellow trainers. Aged just 28, and with a CIM Diploma and an award-winning MBA under her belt, she secured the role of divisional director of marketing for FTSE 100 company, Experian.
On leaving corporate life in 2008, Bryony started the entrepreneurial journey to what is today Watertight Marketing. She runs the UK's only network of quality-assured independent marketing consultants across the country.
Awards for the Watertight Marketing book:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, Book of the Month 2013.
- Winner - National Indie Excellence Awards 2014.
- Runner-up - Small Business Book Awards 2014.
- Finalist - International Book Awards 2015.
Other notable accolades:
- Academy for Chief Executives - Rising Star Speaker Award 2017
- Academy for Chief Executives - Cloud Nine Speaker 2016 (more than 3 sessions rated 9+)
- Insider South West - 42 Under 42 Entrepreneurs to Watch 2010.
- MBA with Distinction (2004) Dissertation of Strategic Account Management awarded 'Student of the Year'
- CIM Diploma with Distinction
- CIM Chartered Marketer
- Member of the Professional Speaking Association
|Speaking styles||Forum, Groups, Consultancy, Chair/Panel member, Conferences, Keynote, Media - Interpretation/Comment, Presenter, Seminar/ workshop, Seminar, Training, Workshop
|Speaking categories||Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Social Media, Alliances & Partnerships, Authors, Brands, Business, Business Entrepreneurship, Business Growth, CEOs & Business Leaders, Consumer Behavior, Digital, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Branding, Sales, Sales, Sales & Customer Service, Sales Strategies, Small Business Development, Online Marketing, Women in Business, Video marketing, Blogging, Content Marketing
|Industry experience||Branding, Communications, Customer Service, Engineering, IT, Legal, Management, Marketing, Media, Sales, Security, Technology, Third Sector, Charity, Small Business/SME, Recruitment, Banking, market research, Jewellery, Internet and Web, Website Consultancy, Meetings Industry, business schools, consultancy, women conferences, Social media
|Keywords||marketing, sales, sales & marketing, small business, business growth, entrepreneur, profit, business strategy, business, marketing operations, selling, sales management, content marketing, marketing content, marketing management, marketing measurement, marketing expert, digital marketing, marketing strategy
|Audience sizes||0-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-250, 250-500, 500-1000, 1000+|
There are no reviews yet for Bryony Thomas.