Acceptable Use Policy
Unless the context requires otherwise, defined terms in this policy shall have the same
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may
access our Website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which
does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising
or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses,
Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other
harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the
operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also acknowledge and agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention
- Not to access without our authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt or reverse
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is hosted;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute or upload to the
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The
standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate and truthful (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty
or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance,
inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation
with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only)
copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine in our absolute discretion whether there has been a breach of this
acceptable use policy through your use of the Website.
When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our
result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded
by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis
(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting
from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page.
To contact us, please email email@example.com .