Executive Longevity Specialist, Author and Thought-Leader
|Introduction||Tim, whose clients include prominent business people and celebrities, is a compelling and highly engaging speaker who challenges, informs, incites and inspires audiences around the world with his profound message – “Anyone can boost energy, engagement and performance by being in better shape. People who are in better shape are less stressed and perform better for longer – so do their teams, and so do their companies.”
|Biography||Known in London’s social circles as “The Merciless Mr. Bean,” Tim’s private clients include high-flyers and A-list celebrities, and his corporate clients include 7 of the world’s 10-biggest investment banks. He recently co-hosted internationally acclaimed TV series “Turn Back Your Body Clock,” and co-wrote the best-selling books “Turn Back Your Age Clock” and newly-released, "The Wealthy Body in Business."
His speaking style is full-on, direct and enthusiastic, and he injects his quirky sense of humour and energy into all his presentations. His powerful ‘merciless’ persona commands attention and respect.
• "The Hard Edge: You May Look Smart and Interesting, But What Shape Are You REALLY in for Business..?" [Keynote, 'Platinum' Private Programmes]
A 60- to 90-minute keynote presentation highlighting specific issues faced by those in high-pressure roles, that effect energy, recovery and resilience of both leaders and senior teams within the business. This ‘closed-door’ executive session will challenge and engage individuals at a personal level, and re-frame behaviours and habits within the executive "high-flyer" lifestyle.
• "The Wealthy Body in Business - Earn More Money By Being in Better Shape." The things that no-one talks about... [Seminar, Workshop Series, 2-day EMBA Programme, 6-12 month Accountability-based Programme for Teams]
A series of highly practical Masterclass sessions, commissioned as a package but delivered in a variety of bespoke formats. When time-pressure is a key threat to building recovery, energy reserves and resilience in high-performers, you need to know the ‘Need-to-Know’ strategies to optimise the results you get, in the time you have. The most effective exercise protocols. Intelligent high-energy nutrition. Rest and Recovery for optimal regeneration. And how to balance and boost your internal physiology for maximum drive – all day, every day.
• "Are You In The Business Of Brainpower?" When cerebral capital is your firm’s competitive advantage, what’s next? How high achievers maximize the brain-body connection for business results and personal reward... [Keynote, Seminar, Breakout Session.]
60-90-minute session highlighting specific issues that effect energy, recovery and resilience of both leaders and teams within any business. Informative, engaging and entertaining, this content-rich session will challenge and inspire individuals at a personal level, but also create awareness of possibilities within their own organisations…
• "Turn Back Your Age Clock: What The Kardashians Wish They Knew..." - Write your own prescription for the world’s most powerful drugs: health, vigour and longevity! [Keynote, Seminar, Breakout Session, 1-day Workshop]
“Tim Bean is one of the most professional, informed and engaging speakers on this topic in the world today” – Sepehr Taverdian, Corporate Conference Organiser, Dubai
"I've seen a lot of professional speakers try and fail to do what Tim does with such grace and impact. A brilliant speaker in a sea of mediocrity when it comes to healthy living!" – Claire Boyles, Professional Speaker, Business Consultant.
"This was powerful and challenging, and you just sit there thinking, “I have no answer for that." – Curtis Adams, CEO, London
"It takes a lot to make an impression at this level. Let's get you in front of a wider group across the organisation." - C.K. - President & Chairman, [Investment Bank], London
"In June this year Tim Bean held a workshop series in both Hong Kong and Singapore for our most senior managers in the firm entitled, "The Wealthy Body in Business". The two events were over-subscribed, and Tim presented an outstanding session. Topical, practical and highly relevant to the lives and lifestyles of the audience. Tim is an effective, engaging and entertaining speaker who knows his topic well - he's one of the best." - Mark Leong, Leadership and Management Development Lead, UBS, Singapore
“I am getting back into the shape I was in 15 years ago. One year on I am still on the program and feel better than ever. Thanks for your guidance and coaching.” – Bill Mearse, COO, Houston, TX
“Tim delivered the highlight address of the day: well informed, evidence based, dynamic, entertaining and delivered with panache and style. ” - Dr. John Searle, OBE, Health & Wellbeing at Work Conference
• Adjunct Professor, SMU
• British Longevity Society
• American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine
• Professional Speaking Association, UK
• IHRSA - International Health Club & Racquetsports Association
• Bill Gove Speech Workshop
• National Strength & Conditioning Association
• Fitness Leader Network (NZ & Aust)
• University of Canterbury
|Speaking styles||After Dinner, Keynote, Seminar/ workshop, Workshop
|Speaking categories||Leadership, CEOs & Business Leaders, Health & Wellbeing, Inspirational, Stress Management, Resilience, Personal Branding
|Audience sizes||0-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-250, 250-500, 500-1000, 1000+|
There are no reviews yet for Tim Bean.