Former Serial Entrepreneur, credited with founding and growing one of the Europe's largest ISPs, (valued at US$1.5 billion), and invented the free Internet access model (now standard in the UK)
|Introduction||Philip is an experienced professional non-exec chairman, mentor and coach, facilitator, speaker and author, who works on the business through the individual, challenging you to grow by helping you to change the way you think.
|Biography||An experienced senior executive, mentor and coach, facilitator, speaker and author, with extensive Board-level skills gained through years of entrepreneurial ventures, Philip spent the better part of the last 35 years building and directing multiple companies, many of those in the technology arena, to ensure they deliver significant business growth and profitable returns.
His experience is as a CEO and Chair having founded and exited more than 7 companies in industries as diverse as; IT, telecoms, advertising and automotive. As a Chair, he finds helping CEO's and senior management to grow is a challenging and rewarding use of his mentoring and coaching skills.
Philip has been published on a number of occasions in the IoD Herts magazine and contributed the chapter on Mentoring for Growth in the 9th edition (2007) of the Growing Business Handbook published by Kogan Page. He's also delivered leadership programmes and strategy planning workshop, and regularly speak and lecture on how to exit companies and how to implement change so that it succeeds.
In a nutshell, Philip shows people how to see their world differently, to allow them to view problems as opportunities. How? By drawing mental maps for people to discover where they are trying to get to and where they should start from. This is extremely challenging for the recipient but also highly rewarding with a massive ROI for both them and their company.
Philip's past and present mentoring clients are diverse. They include the Dean of an internationally renowned business school, the finance director of a FTSE 250 company, a partner in a leading London solicitors, senior personnel from banks and retailers and many directors of private companies.
If you’re looking for a ‘shot in the arm’ Philip is just what the doctor ordered! When you engage Philip you’ll be working with a multi-talented business-savvy mentor and facilitator, speaker and author. If you want a first rate brain, emotional strength and a creative and innovative approach to your business (and personal) challenges, you’ve found it.
His Topics include:
* Mentoring for Business Success – Making the Process Work for You
* Slaying Dragons – Managing Change and Making it Work
* Exit Strategies for Company Owners
* How to Buy a Company
* Proven ‘Turn-Around’ Strategies for Distressed Companies
* High Level Planning and Strategic Implementation
* The Value of Intellectual Property and What You Do With It
Whatever you choose you can rely on getting a real life take on the business of business, with humour and with many real life examples (Philip’s ‘war stories’). For even more value Philip regularly runs leadership courses which have achieved approval ratings in excess of 98%. You can guarantee that he will challenge his audience with the aim of making them act upon what they have learnt.
During dynamic and interactive sessions, Philip will:
* Open your eyes to the business opportunities you might be missing
* Show you how to employ effective marketing strategies, even on a limited budget
* Demonstrate how effective communication skills can make a world of difference to the relationship between you, your staff and your clients
* Discuss serious exit strategies, i.e. help you address such questions as “How much is your company worth?” and “How much do you need it to be worth?”
* Founder of Business Online Group Plc and grew it grew to a US$1.5billion valuation before exiting in 2001.
* Founded over 11 companies worldwide with a proven track record of identifying new markets
* Works closely with entrepreneurs and business leaders as a mentor and coach
* Speaker at events worldwide including guest speaker for the likes of the Academy for Chief Executives, topinterim and Vistage International (formerly TEC, The Executive Committee)
* Regularly interviews many famous entrepreneurs before live audiences
* More than 250,000 delegates at conferences and user groups over the last 20 years have experienced Philip’s unique style
* An accredited legal expert in IT with Crown Court experience having worked for the defence against the likes of the DTI, SFO and FBI
* One of a handful of private pilots to have landed and taken off from London Gatwick in a light aircraft
|Speaking styles||Coaching, Mentoring, Consultancy, After Dinner, Chair/Panel member, Conferences, Facilitator, Host, Keynote, Moderator, Presenter, Seminar/ workshop, One2One, Seminar, Training, Workshop
|Speaking categories||Business development, Communications, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Motivation, Strategy, Technology, Academics, Advisers & Policy Makers, After Dinner, Award Hosts, Business, Business & Management, Business Entrepreneurship, Business Growth, CEOs & Business Leaders, Chair/Host, Corporate Turnaround, Digital, Entrepreneurs, Future & Technology, Inspiration, Inspirational, Moderator/Q&A, Moderators, Moderators & Presenters, Motivational, Personal Development, Personal Growth, Presentation Skills, Thought Leaders, Internet, Speaking Skills
|Industry experience||Advertising, Communications, Education, IT, Management, Media, Sales, Telecoms, Technology, Small Business/SME
|Keywords||dynamic, responsive, inspirational and challenging, Dynamic, Responsive, Inspirational, Challenging, Exit Strategy, Strategic Implementation, Core Process, Proven Turn-Around Strategies, Intellectual Property, High Level Planning, CEO, Chair, Mentor, Facilitator, Non-executive director, non-executive chairman, mentor, business coach, facilitator, strategist for change, growth and exit specialist, distressed company turnaround specilaist, corporate troubleshooter, professional speaker and speaking trainer, Core Process Practitioner, Non-executive Director, Non-executive Chair, Business Coach, Strategies for Change, Growth and Exit Specialist, Distressed Company Turnaround Specialist, Corporate Troubleshooter, Accredited Legal Expert in IT
|Audience sizes||0-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-250, 250-500, 500-1000, 1000+|
There are no reviews yet for Philip de Lisle.